Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I have to give props to Nutwood Junction




I have to give props to Nutwood Junction. The other day on her blogg
Prohibiting the free exercise thereof, Beth posted about whether we should allow a Mosque to happen on Ground Zero surroundings and my response was, fuck no.
I have gone through so much stuff in my life that my patience was limited. But I totally get her point. I have no saying in others freedom of religion and where to worship.
I am just getting really weary about the state of affairs and the role of Muslim and Christianity against homos like me. You read the news and you hear about homos being killed in Christian and Muslin Africa and I say fuck why advocate on their behalf. I am not intolerant of others, I am just safeguarding my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment