Monday, October 12, 2009

Nancy hated and Dems loosing the polls?


I decided that for my own sanity; I had to take a break from politics. Thank god, you all out there kept me informed. But I needed a mental brake from all the madness out there. However as I was sitting in my doctors office today I noticed the hate against Pelosi. And I said to myself what is at stake in here, is it that she is a woman, is it that she is from California, is it that she has the cojones to support the public option? So I need to ask? Why the hate against Pelosi and the Dems? Do people really want to go back to Bush and the Repugs? But better yet, I am asking you what can we do to stop the bull shit

3 comments:

  1. I don't think we can really stop it on a broad level, but just try to stop it with people we encounter daily. If someone says something outrageous, I have no problem with speaking up and saying, "That's not true" or "I don't think that's fair." Sometimes we can make a difference in a small way! We just have to keep trying. Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcos, I have to agree with Beth. If we had to go about fixing all their inconsistencies, our heads would be exploding on a daily basis. With the mindless masses, you can often gain some ground if you reason with them, or lead by example, as Beth suggests. But the leaders are another story. Their greed and corruption go so deep, they can't even think about anyone but themselves. I have been advocating forced sterilization for Repubs for years now. Kyle says that's elitist. I say it's just good business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. but this is where I am coming from 2\3 of all voters demand a public option, 2\3 of congress ignores it, And Peloci has the cojones to go head on for public option and she gets hated? How can we allow that?

    ReplyDelete