Thursday, October 1, 2009

Woddy Allen's Number




Oh a recent conversation with Ms. Kitty, (by the way if you have not stop by the Queer Whisperer, you are missing a good laugh. She is hysterical. ) So back to my point I was raving about Roman Polanski, new crying game and how angry I am about these phallic centric ass holes that think that a prick have a mind of their own that cause them to rape girls when in reality they did not mean it. Like the fact that he even drug the girl, should convinced me that his powerful dick was directing his action. Well anyway , the hole scenario reminded us of Woddy Allen, and she told me that now Woody came on Polanski's defense. Can you beleive that? and she also mentioned to me that rumor has it that, him and his daughter Sun-Yi, have adopted a Korean girl. Can you believe that. Is she insane? What is it with that man. So I had to ask, if you were to Fuck Woody on a list of 1 to a 1000, a 1000 being at the lowest (and mind you, I know plenty of queens out there that they can reach that goal with in a week) where would you place Woody pathetic face? and why? And loneliness should not be a good enough reason.

5 comments:

  1. He'd fall in somewhere after 950. There are plenty of evil republican politicians, some of them good looking, that would rank below Woody.

    But do I really have to fuck Woody? Isn't that cruel and unusual? And freakish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus, I don't think fucking would be an appropriate sexual punishment, he'd have to work up to that. I can think of a number of much more creative sexual rites of passage for him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess my point is that that man is despicable. I am curious as why will anyone will bed him. Under what kind of circumstance will someone sleep with him, is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopie is backing off of her support of Polanski along with a whole lot of other people. I think Woody and Soon Yi's adopted daughter is about 5-6 now and their birth daughter is about 3-4. It is all very odd in my opinion,the fact that you never hear from Soon Yi and you almost never see her out with Peepaw Allen is weird, like she doesn't exist except when he allows it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That relationship is so creepy and wrong. Somehow I missed it that they have a daughter she gave birth to but knew about the adopted one. Despicable for sure.

    ReplyDelete