Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My new impersonation


As I have already addressed, I have no problem viewing myself as “Raro/queer.” Yet after a series of impersonations, including voyaging into the androgynous zone, lately I am enjoying the Male, working class, hipper description of me.  I love the appeal and the salaciousness of the look.  I enjoy the gym, the sweet and the garments of the manifestation. Yet I am in no way in favor of the exclusive muscle construct on public domain.  Hey if that is your thing, fine with me, it is just that I do not think it should monopolize the queer or LGBTGTS agenda.  But back to my point, I feel as though I am a male to male transvestite.  It isn't that I was not a male before, but perhaps that I did not paid attention to the external part of my identity, I just was someone without a specific formation or somewhat in a transitional zone.  

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard that before, thank you for the info... Learn something new everyday

    ReplyDelete