Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why not a blog

Lately I had spent so much time surfing the blogersphere and reading and commenting on so many other sites that I decided to just try my own.  With lots of aprehensions though cause, I'm unruly at best and undiscipline when it comes to writing. But given the nature of things right now and how drastically conservative everything is becoming, I feel I have no other choice but to at least try to tackle some of the shit that is going on right now.  Hoping you visit and comment though.  

3 comments:

  1. Welcome. Your insight is needed. The readers of this blog will be taken to another level. The red carpet will be unfolded on my blog very soon. Enjoy. Have fun. Don't indulge the trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And honey, do trash Pay Pay at every opportunity.

    ReplyDelete