Monday, August 31, 2009

South Carolina Lt Governor, Down Low and Anti-Gay




South Carolina Lieutenant Governor Andre Bauer, outed. Blogger Mike Rogers from BlogActive reveals the closeted patterns of this anti-gay on the down low right-winger. There should be a special prosecution for homophobes politicians on the down low. I am so tired of these assholes, performing felatio behind close doors, while openly spewing anti-gay hatred. I hope his dirty knickers get exposed with manly stains other than his own. I wonder if the log cabin repugs are going to come out and rescue his ass.

4 comments:

  1. If they don't send him back to the dark hole he came from we should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, what! I slept on this one. This dude has been gunning for Sanford's job and I was wondering why the rest of the Republicans in South Carolina weren't backing the move. I guess now I know...they don't want a closet case who spews homophobia being outed by Democrats when elections season rolls in. He has to have pictures or videos that have been kept quiet or the Republicans would have put him in the governor's chair on a short leash so he didnt' get up to it with boys on their watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee good point I did not think about that. It makes sense.

    ReplyDelete