Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week Review of The Blogshpere

I want to give credit to the bloogers on my network for the interesting topics and concerns they posted during this week. Just in case you missed any one of them, I suggest for you to visit the hyperlinked titles to the articles. Because I did not want to categorize any one, I decided that an alphabetical blog title list is the way to go.





By Allan. Sunday August 30, 2009 Allan was able to bring attention to an article in MotherJones on the cost of investigative journalism. Just when I was loosing interest in MotherJones, he helped me reconsider the good work of the site. PS. It just happen that "adventures" is the first blog to be alphabetically posted, not that I'm favoring my hubby.


by Allen Labels, Sunday August 23, 2009
This is a true Puppy story with a happy ending if you follow it up.


by Wonder Man, Friday, August 21, 2009
The little alone says it all. The follow up comments were superb.


By Kyle, Thursday, August 27, 2009
Kyle wrote a far more convincing argument in favor of Vegetarianism while exposing PETA, Save The Whales cruel campaign against fat people.



by Ms. Kitty, Friday August 28, 2009
Funny yet unnerving the way that people forget how to behave during a memorial service. I am glad that she was able to bring awareness to the fact that there was a dead senator in the room.


Posted by Bob,Thursay, August 27, 2009
Bob has a full range of topics and interests. He is also an excellent writer. Even though he was not the author of this article, he was able to highlight this important topic.


5 comments:

  1. lelocolon,

    Wow this is cool, thanks for posting my story here on your site.

    Here is the link to the update on the puppy - http://allenmcalister.com/2009/08/update-on-puppy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out and the compliment.
    I often find that Leonard Pitts and I share the same thoughts but he is much better able to articulate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog! Looking forward to reading more of you.

    All my best,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really flattered. Thank you so much for the post/link on your site and the compliment.

    ReplyDelete