Monday, September 28, 2009

Liquid Sky and to think that I am a Prince/ss now living in CT. LOL

This is my favorite B-Movie of all times. This was my Hey days, back in New York.
The fashion scenes and the music and the poetry, well that was the east village as I knew it.



The movie has great lines but my favorite is
"You wanted to know where I'm from? I'm from Connecticut, Mayflower stock. I was taught that my prince would come, and he would be a lawyer, and I would have his children. And on the weekends we would barbecue. And all the other princes and their princesses would come, and they would say: 'Delicious, delicious.' Oh, how boring. So I was taught that I should come to New York, become an independent woman. And my prince would come, and he would be an agent, and he would get me a role, and I would make my living waiting on tables. I would wait - till thirty, till forty, till fifty. And I was taught that to be an actress, one should be fashionable, and to be fashionable is to be androgynous. And I am androgynous not less than David Bowie himself. And they call me beautiful, and I kill with my cunt. Isn't it fashionable?”

5 comments: